Web Marketing Specialist
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in web strategy, with proven success in driving web properties.
- Previous experience in strategic planning and execution of platform projects.
- Excellent cross-functional experience, preferably working with engineering teams.
- Background in UX, SEO and conversion optimization principles and methodologies.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A results-oriented and data-driven approach.
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.