- Serving as the primary point of contact for client order processing.
- Drafting and preparing quotes, presentations, and correspondence for business partners and customers.
- Communicating on behalf of the company, with current and potential customers, providing a high level of service.
- Overseeing multiple projects from conception to completion and making sure they are completed on time.
- Researching and compiling a variety of data, as well as, creating and maintaining databases for storing/reporting information.
- Collaborating with all levels of the organization professionally and effectively.
- Completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, and maintaining good time management.
- Demonstrating effective analytical skills to handle complex administrative details and to determine the best approach/action to use in non-routine situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, in a closing role at a SaaS company with a stellar record of performance.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude – strong understanding of APIs, SaaS, cloud computing, etc.
- Good attention to detail, extremely organized.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position.