Quality Assurance Engineer
- Develop and maintain well-written unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Execute automated scripts for functional, API, regression, performance, and load testing.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Document the results of tests for the software development team.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Experience with Functional, API, Data, Performance, and automated testing.
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- You are passionate about learning.
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.