Natural Language Processing Engineer – Intern
- Design and implement research prototype software and tools.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and other team members.
- Contribute to reports and papers describing your research.
- Formulate new ideas and contribute to methods for new research project.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and best practices.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or Python.
- Hands on experience with some machine learning frameworks: TF, PyTorch and Scikit.
- Understanding of NLP techniques for example: text cleaning and normalization, entities recognition, etc.
- You are passionate about learning.