Java Software Engineer
- Build scalable backend services.
- Research and adopt new technologies and open-source implementations.
- Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm.
- Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues.
- Use unit and integration testing to ensure systems meet business needs.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and best practices.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Exposure to queueing, distributed streaming.
- Experience with large-scale system infrastructure.
- You are passionate about learning.
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Knowledge of Maven, Hibernate, and the Spring family of frameworks.
Experience Bonus Items:
- Demonstrable proficiency in Nginx, Redis, Docker.
- You have participated in open source development.