Java Developer – Intern
- Learn or enhance knowledge of Java to support our applications.
- Solves the problem and then writes the code.
- Open to collaboration and feedback from peers and empathy towards everyone in the team.
- Ability to learn quick and attitude to fail fast and improve.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Familiarity in a major programming languages, especially Java.
- Strong in fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, best practices.
- A good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
- A keen attention to detail.