Full Stack Web Developer
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services, APIs and data sources.
- Research and adopt new technologies and open-source implementations.
- Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm.
- Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern development techniques.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- You are passionate about learning.
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Experience Bonus Items:
- Linux and command line use.
- Experience building custom APIs.
- Experience with databases like MySQL or SQL.