Front-end Web Developer
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Integrate data from various back-end services, APIs and data sources.
- Research and adopt new technologies and open-source implementations.
- Experience working with UI/UX designers to translate designs and mockups into production quality application code.
- Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in web programming and web development frameworks, (like Angular 2+, React, etc.)
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern development techniques.
- You are passionate about learning.
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.